- Credit: 7,000 SMS/ 1,250 mins per year for $29.99
- 1 phone line
- Length of access: lifetime
- License deadline: redeem code within 6 months of purchase
- After 12 months, license is renewed automatically
- Use at least once every 6 months in order to keep your unlimited number
- Add more minutes or SMS credits to your account at any time
- All US/Canada Hushed numbers can make or receive calls & SMS with any other phone numbers from US or Canada (international calling/texting to other countries is not supported with this plan)
- One offer allowed to claim per Hushed account (with ability to purchase as many additional numbers as you want – over 60+ country codes available!)
- Hushed numbers are not guaranteed to work with 3rd party verification services and cannot be used for 911 emergency calls
- Get Credit: 6,000 SMS/ 1,000 mins per year for $19.99 only.
- Get Credit: 9,000 SMS/ 1,750 mins per year for $39.99 only.
- Get Credit: 12,000 SMS/ 2,500 mins per year for $59.99 only
Hushed Private Phone line Lifetime Deal
Get lifetime access to Hushed Private 1 Phone Line for just $25 one-time payment.
Keep your real phone number hidden while making calls and sending texts for work, dating, Craigslist sales, and more thanks to Hushed.
- November 5, 2021
4.6/5 stars on App Store: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ Tech Crunch: "A viable, more lightweight alternative to something like Google Voice."
Make calls & send texts from a private phone number without monthly fee.
Choose from 100s of area codes across the US & Canada. Manage your communication from a single app
Access one-lifetime number per account. Customize your voicemail Set up call forwarding settings & Utilize Wi-Fi or data while you chat so you don't incur service charges.
- iOS 11 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Web browser: Chrome 85+, Edge 85+, Firefox 80+, Safari 12+
- U.S. and Canada based phone numbers available
- Instant digital redemption
- US & Canada based phone numbers available
- Phone numbers will expire if there is no usage for at least 6 months. You will be notified 48 hours before the 6-month expiry. Simply send an SMS or make a call to keep the number active.
What's included in this deal?
Lifetime access to this deal for $29.99 only.
Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase.
$99 Per Year
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to provide you all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case, you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.