- Secret Premium membership regular costs $99 For The First Year Then only $39 per year.
- Secret Ultimate plan comes for $199 For The First Year Then only $39 per year.
- Don’t forget to apply coupon code SPECIAL30 to get extra 30% discount ( For Limited Time only)
- If the above coupon has expired, try SPECIAL25 to get an extra 25% discount.
- You can cancel the subscription anytime you wise.
- $5000 AWS Credit, $10K per month IBM Cloud & €1,000 Cleaver Cloud credit is available only via UNLIMITED Membership
- Get exclusive software perks for entrepreneurs.
- Join the community of 25000+ businesses and access exclusive benefits on the best software and online services.
- Unlimited access to our Premium deals for 1 year
- Most of the offers are nonbinding. You can unsubscribe from any service at any time.
- Join our Slack Community
- priority Support
- Note-1: Sign up and fill in the Secret application form. Once your application is completed, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Note-2: Every single application is manually reviewed by our team to make sure it meets the eligibility criteria defined by our partners.
Secret Startup Deals – $30K+ AWS, Airtable, Notion & 130+ More Credits
With Secret deals, Get 100+ Deals like $5000 AWS Credit for 2 Years, €36,000 free credit on Scaleway, $2,000 credit on Airtable, $4,000 credit on Freshworks, $500 credit on Bubble and much more.
Secret is a premium platform for entrepreneurs with exclusive benefits & discounts on SaaS.
Get 100+ Deals like $5000 AWS Credit for 2 Years, €36,000 free credit on Scaleway, $2,000 credit on Airtable, $4,000 credit on Freshworks, $500 credit on Bubble and much more.
While it's free to join and get dozens of SaaS deals for free but the real fun starts with their premium subscription which will cost $47 with this deal.
Join our community of 25,967 businesses and access exclusive benefits on the best software and online services.
Sign up for joinsecret.com and use the promo code SPECIAL30 to get 30% off on any membership plan with Secret. Membership enables you to access all deals unlimited.
- $5,000 in AWS credits
- $1,000 in Airtable credits ( valid for existing clients)
- $1,000 in Notion credits ( valid for existing clients)
- €10,000 in transactions without Stripe fees (valid for existing clients)
- 12 months free for Sendgrid
- 6 months free for Typeform
- $500 in Bubble credits … And much more!
- The coupon code is SPECIAL30 , not special30 . So, type it all in capital.
- If the above coupon has expired, try SPECIAL25 to get 25% discount.
What's included in this lifetime deal?
Get $99 deal at 30% lower price with coupon SPECIAL30
Get full refund if the users can't access a deal for eligibility reasons.
$199 per Year
Before we proceed further, just wanted to remind you of our new section called The Dealbox.
Dealbox is the easiest and the fastest way to go through all the active lifetime deals at once… on a single page. Click the button below to explore Dealbox right now.
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to provide you all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case, you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.