- 🎁 You will additionally get 10% off when you spend $150+ on those tools which have a ‘Black Friday’ badge written on them. In fact, more than 1000 deals ( 95% of deals ) are eligible for this. So, nothing to worry about.
- 🎁 This special deal will run till November 30th at noon CST.
- 🎁 Don’t buy crap for Black Friday—invest in yourself and your business. 🔥
AppSumo Black Friday with 10% Extra Off!
Get lifetime access to 1000+ Tech tools at highly discounted rate
AppSumo Black Friday with 10% Extra Off!
🎁 There are 20 tools that have made a comeback. These are:
- Depositphotos : Depositphotos is a library with over 195 million high-quality and royalty-free stock photos and vector images.
- Better Uptime : Better Uptime is an uptime monitoring service that alerts you when your site is down while providing screenshots and error logs for debugging.
- Brilliant Directories : Brilliant Directories is a complete turn-key platform—software and service—for launching membership websites, managing members, selling subscriptions, publishing content, and more.
- BIGVU : BIGVU is a comprehensive video tool offering a teleprompter, automatic captions, editing, music, collaboration, and more to create professional content.
- Wave.video: Wave.video is a full-fledged video editor, GIF generator, thumbnail maker, and reliable video hosting solution that lets you produce the full scope of video marketing content.
- rasa.io : rasa.io is an email marketing tool that lets you send automated and customized emails to every person on your list.
- Flowlu : Flowlu is a complete suite of project and business management tools, including a CRM, invoicing, kanban board, white-label functionality, client portal, and more.
- AppMySite: AppMySite is an AI-powered mobile app builder that lets you create high-quality, customizable apps without writing a single line of code.
- SpreadSimple: SpreadSimple is a no-code web application that makes it simple and quick to create and manage a feature-rich website using just the data in a Google Sheet.
- SerpWatch: SerpWatch.io tracks SEO rankings with keyword monitoring and data cross-referencing that includes revenue, SERP features, and search traffic.
- POSTOPLAN: POSTOPLAN is a smart social network marketing platform that allows you to create, schedule, and promote content.
- Sendspark: Sendspark helps you stand out in the inbox with video emails for smarter outreach and clearer communication.
- WebStarts : WebStarts is a website building platform that features everything you need to create your website, design a blog, and open an online store— all without coding.
- iubenda: iubenda is a tool that lets you easily meet the latest legal requirements of the GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and other privacy laws, plus make cookie banners, privacy policies, and terms and conditions.
- NeuralText : NeuralText uses AI to analyze SERPs, find valuable insights, and generate the copy for your site, effectively automating your writing process.
- SyncSpider: SyncSpider is an app-to-app connection tool that helps eCommerce businesses automate sales, marketing, and fulfillment.
- Marquiz: Marquiz lets you build an online quiz in just 15 minutes to capture qualified leads and recommend the right products or services.
- Deskera: Deskera is a full-featured platform that lets you manage accounting, payroll, invoicing, email campaigns, CRM, and more.
- Gurucan: Gurucan is a mobile-first, all-in-one platform for creating online courses and memberships, with tools to send email broadcasts and push notifications.
- WP Compress: WP Compress intelligently adapts images and scripts based on the incoming visitor for faster load times, lower bounce rates, and a better user experience.
Before we proceed further, just wanted to remind you of our new section called The Dealbox.
Dealbox is the easiest and the fastest way to go through all the active lifetime deals at once… on a single page. Click the button below to explore Dealbox right now.
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to provide you all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case, you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.