- APIs and DB Documentation
- CRUD Interface
- Integrate Legacy Projects
- Template-driven code generator
- Custom Templates
- Supports Many Coding Languages
- Develop up to 40% faster: Reduce time-to-market, implement new ideas, show working applications to your customers in minutes.
- Standardize your coding practices: Share knowledge across development teams and ensure quality control with reliable templates.
- Support your business: Mitigate talent attrition risk and provide application continuity to your business
- Empower your developers: Focus on business logic vs. structural language and framework requirements
- Keep your documentation current: Generate fully documented code and documentation across program iterations
- Streamline maintenance: Keep control of your code, set guidelines and ensure compliance across teams
Save time by producing high-quality code in a few clicks
Convert Open API 3.0 to a working web application
Import your APIs from the Open API 3.0 specs and your models from your existing database.
Generate code in any programming language.
Define API, database and pages
- Create specifications of your application on our cloud platform, defining APIs endpoints, methods, and parameters.
- Insert your database models with attributes and relationships and link them to your application pages.
Roles Based Security
- Define roles for your APIs and pages and control them with JWT or your custom security mechanism
Import from OpenAPI3.0
- Import and export your database models and APIs from an existing OpenAPI 3.0 YAML file
Import existing database
- Import your database models from an existing source and add APIs to interact with them
- Collaborate with your team sharing the documentation through an intuitive visual interface
Command Line Interface tool
- Interact from the command line, generating code on your local device, add and document database models, APIs, and pages from your console, instantly synchronized to the cloud.
- Download the VsCode extension and use Skaffolder directly from your IDE.
Multiple programming languages
- Pick one of our certified templates, which implement best practices in multiple programming languages. Templates are based on common frameworks without any proprietary SDKs
- Generate initial code and subsequent iterations with one click on a GIT repository. Documentation is also generated in the code comments, keeping it synchronized
- Simplify the portability of your code to different programming languages using your own already defined components. Facilitate the benchmarking of different technologies
- Craft custom templates that reflect company standard guidelines. Create a reusable asset for all your developers to ensure continuity and quality control
Integrate Legacy Projects
- Create a customized template that fits in your legacy projects, without interfering with your existing business logic. Progressively modernize your applications by wrapping your legacy data with web APIs
Get APIs and DB Documentation
- Get your documentation page of APIs and database schema and share it with your team and customers. The documentation page is generated automatically from your metadata
- Create your application prototype using the intuitive interface in a few clicks. Refine the prototype with multiple iterations as you finalize your application for production
Get Code on Repo
- Take the code to your GIT repository, generate multiple iterations without conflicts in your custom logic. Use your private GIT repository and own all your code
- We generate a fully customizable master-detail structure. This baseline can be used for your custom web and mobile project developments
- We provide a fully containerized application, running on certified Docker images. The provided applications are easy to deploy in multiple environments
- Run Skaffolder on your own server as appropriate to your security and privacy requirements, allowing you to respect any NDA and privacy agreements
What's included in this deal?
Lifetime access to this deal for $99 only.
100% money back guarantee ( within 30 days )
Before we proceed further, just wanted to remind you of our new section called The Dealbox.
Dealbox is the easiest and the fastest way to go through all the active lifetime deals at once… on a single page. Click the button below to explore Dealbox right now.
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to provide you all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case, you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.