- Upload existing email lists
- Unused credits rolling into next month
- Email & chat support
- Business email finder
- Supports LinkedIn basic and premium
- 26 data points on accounts and contacts
- No daily limits
- Free data extraction (except email)
- List management
- Export template compatible with Pipedrive
- 1 user
- 3,000 email verification credits per month (leads)
- 1,000 re-verify email credits per month (imported leads)
- Get 6000 and 10,000 mail verification credits per month at $98 and $147 respectively
Find and verify business emails and data through LinkedIn for high-quality leads.
Update and compile business information in bulk, plus create separate email campaigns for segmented outreach.
It is an Alternative to ContactOut.
It is Best for Growth hackers and sales development reps who want to effectively use LinkedIn data for client prospecting.
- The ZeroIn user portal is the other half of the tool, where you can collect all of your data.
- You’ll be able to access a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool where you can edit, update, move, or export data to Excel, Google Drive, CVS, or Pipedrive.
- You can also extract business emails and information individually, or get all that juicy data at once with bulk extractions (like the Costco of prospecting).
What's included in this deal?
Lifetime access to this deal for $49 only.
60 Days Refund Period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to give all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.