- Get lifetime deal for 25 sites for a $179 one-time payment.
- The ultimate WordPress video player with private video, chapters, multiple sources, integrations, and more.
- This plugin is created by Adam from WPCrafter in partnership with Andre Gagnon from ProjectHuddle.
- This is a soft launch during which they are offering a lifetime deal for $179 for 25 Sites along with Lifetime Support.
- However, this special soft launch pricing will change on Monday, 22nd February 2021, at which point the Lifetime license cost will increase and will only include 3 yrs of support going forward.
- Presto Player offers multiple hosting location options for your web-optimized videos. At launch, you can self host your video or use BunnyNet. We also support traditional platforms such as YouTube & Vimeo. Soon we will be adding Amazon S3 and all the various services that also use the same API such as Wasabi and Digital Ocean.
- Presto Player will work with all page builders. You simply add a video to the Media Hub and use the provided shortcode in your page builder. However Presto Player also provides native Gutenberg Blocks and a native Elementor widget. We are planning on creating a native integration with Beaver Builder, Divi, and Oxygen Builder that will function exactly as our Elementor widget does.
Easy Private Video: Serve secure, private video urls to authorized customers only with only minimal configuration.
Perfect for Any website using video. Best for Marketers - for features like closed captions/overlays.
Appropriate for Course Creators - for features like 10 second skip, increased playback speed, chapter heading, ability to remember student player settings.
Serve video from Youtube, Vimeo, Self-Host, Bunny.net, AWS (coming soon), Digital Ocean Spaces (coming soon) or from a custom url.
Premium Features –
- Private Video – Securely serve secure, private videos with a few clicks.
- Multiple Sources – Multiple video source options lets you serve videos from pretty much anywhere.
- Deep Integrations – Deep integrations with Gutenberg and Elementor make things a breeze to use.
- Video Chapters – Easy navigation for your videos with chapters.
- Sticky Player – Stick your player to the side of the screen on the scroll.
- Highly Performant – Integrated lazy-loading helps make your site extremely fast.
- Bunny.net Integration – Easily serve public and private videos with our 1-click Bunny.net integration.
- Integrated Analytics – Self-hosted and Google analytics lets you see view time, watch time, audience retention, and more.
- Playback Speed – Users can set playback speed and their settings are remembered between videos and watch sessions.
Some upcoming features –
- More integrations
- Overlays – such as overlay logged in the user name, possible opt-in/buttons After video actions – things like redirect to a URL, display an image or go to default state at the beginning
- YouTube subscribe bar.
What's included in this deal?
Lifetime access to this deal for $179 only.
Contact Presto Player for Refund Policy.
Hurry! The price will increase from Monday, 22nd Feb'21
$99 per year
Deal Terms Screenshot
This screenshot is taken from the official deal page.
Before we proceed further, just wanted to remind you of our new section called The Dealbox.
Dealbox is the easiest and the fastest way to go through all the active lifetime deals at once… on a single page. Click the button below to explore Dealbox right now.
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to provide you all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case, you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.