- Get this lifetime deal for $159 for 1 site.
- Plugin updates forever
- Email support forever
- Use on 1 site
- All PRO features included
Help students finish what they paid for - By giving your students a way to track their progress, they’re more likely to finish your course.
WPComplete connects to Zapier via webhooks, which means you can create a zap if a student finishes a lesson, page or course.
WPComplete lets you quickly adjust the colors to match the branding of your course for all buttons and graphs.
WPComplete doesn’t lock you into any WordPress theme or course software. Use whatever you’d like, and we’ll take care of adding lesson completion functionality.
WPComplete is available as a PRO version with lots of extra features to help you customize and visually show students their progress.
- Supports multiple courses within a single WordPress site.
- Supports multiple buttons per lesson (if each lesson has multiple aspects, think: completed video lesson, completed workbooks, completed spreadsheet)
- Custom post types – Using something other than pages and posts? Not a problem!
- Course progression – when a student clicks complete, they’re taken to the next lesson automatically.
- Dead-easy shortcodes – without any programming, add shortcodes for buttons, graphs, and complete text.
- Complete/Incomplete custom messages – show a message on each lesson that disappears if the complete button is pressed, or, show a message only if the complete button is pressed.
- View progress – see the number of students who’ve completed each lesson or percentage complete by each student.
- Fancy graphs – use a bar or circle graph to display progress through your course via simple shortcodes.
- Completion indicators – visually show logged-in students which lessons they have already completed.
- Dashboard widget – see how many buttons and users each course has, right on your admin dashboard.
- Customize everything – choose different wording for the completion buttons and/or pick colors for the buttons and graphs.
- Email support – we are available to quickly answer questions, fix bugs and make feature requests.
What's included in this deal?
Lifetime access to this deal for $159 only.
30 days no-questions-asked money back guarantee!
$99 per year
Lifetime deal is a form of highly discounted deal, usually offered by new (and sometimes established) tech companies with which you get unique access to their tools/products for the lifetime with one-time-payment. Founders do so to get quick exposure to the big online market as well as to get users’ feedback, bug findings and market knowledge etc.
These tools are otherwise accessible only by paying monthly or annual recurring subscriptions. Since these are massive (sometimes unbelievably awesome) discounts, most of these companies offer such deals only once in life and for a very limited period of time. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that some of today’s most popular and premium SaaS tools like Intercom, Zapier, Paperform, SERanking had once offered the lifetime deal for less than $50. Are you the lucky one? 😃
Kindly note that the term ‘lifetime’ refers to the ‘lifetime’ of the product, not of the buyers or subscribers.
It’s easy. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Get This Deal’ button on this page. It will redirect you to the deal’s sales or checkout page. While we already mentioned all the important information about the deal, we still recommend you to double check the features list, price and limitations once again on the deal’s sales page. Once you are sure and satisfied, feel free to grab the deal and start growing your business for lifetime. :)
No! This is not a scam. But yes! Some of these deals look unbelievable for sure. In fact, I still can’t believe how popular tools like Intercom and Zapier had once offered a lifetime deal for just $39 and now they cost this much just for a month. :)
Founders offer such insane deals mostly to get the easy online brand exposure, detailed feedback, bug reports and some good initial funding to grow their business further. I have explained this in detail under “I am a Founder, Why should I offer a lifetime deal?” section of this FAQ page.
It is very important to do a proper due diligence before buying any lifetime software deals. While we try to include only the authentic deals on our website, there have been a few instances when some solid products got shutdown just after a few years. No one can control the future and hence this can happen with any startups or even with big established businesses. So, there is always a risk.
However, to avoid the risk there are few key things to consider before making the purchase decision. Read about them next.
To avoid the risk of investing in a bad deal, here are a few key things to consider before making the purchase decision –
- Look for the online reviews for this tool on Sites like G2, Capterra, FinanceOnline etc.
- Search online or look for the ‘Abous Us’ section of the tool to find more info about the founders. Check if they are publically visible and socially active on channels like LinkedIn, IndieHackers, ProductHunt etc. If so, mostly likely they won’t break the user’s trust.
- If the tool is brand new, check if they have been featured on sites like BetaList, ProductHunt, IndieHackers, HackersNews etc.
- Look at the reviews and comments about the tool on the deal sales page. Observe how founder is responding to the criticism. Look for the public roadmap and check the changelog to find out how frequently the product is being updated.
- Try to buy only from reliable deal sites which provide proper no-questions asked refund period so that you can check the tool properly and then refund it it doesn’t suffice your needs.
I am sorry but there is almost nothing we can do for this. :( We only curate solid, real and authentic deals from trusted sources and it is highly unlikely that the founders will re-offer the same lifetime deal ever again. However, in some cases, we have noticed that a few deals get re-featured during special occasions like Black Friday, Platform Anniversary, New Years offers etc. and hence I will strongly suggest you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter, join our Facebook group and install our chrome extension to never miss any further updates.
Our main motto is to provide you all the accurate information about great deals. But if you have any confusion about the deal, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We closely monitor all the comments and try our best to resolve your queries. You can also ask these questions directly on the deal’s sales page. In case, you have some other feedback or queries other than this deal, kindly contact us via this link.